Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meal on Wheels

Mason and I had a fun morning together.
I got down on the floor and played.
Seems a rare thing these days.
We went to the library and then Costco.
We ran out of time for lunch, with an awkward 20 minutes left before needing to pick up Owen.
So I ran home, left Mason in the van while I put the groceries in the fridge. I grabbed a random assortment of food items from the kitchen and a sippy cup of milk. Drove to the parking lot of the preschool and climbed in the back with Mason. We enjoyed a picnic lunch together. It was actually really fun. He sat in his car seat and I wasn't jumping up every 2 minutes like I would do at home. He thought it was fun. Plus, I had very few dishes to clean!
EJ is not going to like that we ate in the car. It's always very crummy inside :(


Rrrr.... because that's what potato heads say, right?

No comments: