Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sneak Peek

Too busy to blog!

We just got back from almost a week in Avalon, NJ.
The trip up.
Making good use of our DVD player and headphones.
They are much to big for Mason so we simply added a "baby" adjustment.

Ahh, we made it.
We had so much fun.
The boys are exhausted.
More pics to come. Along with the laundry and grocery shopping, etc.
I only took 255 :) How will I narrow them down.

The trip home.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I have so loved ALL your posts about your vacation...living vicariously through you! ha!!

Your boys get more adorable every day!

Loved the bikes and little Mason all scrunched up in there with the beach stuff!

What a fun getaway...yeah, I couldn't believe when I was complaining on my last trip home about parking in VA beach and my dad told me about how you have to pay in Jersey to just go on the beach?? crazy!! but looks gorgeous!!