Friday, June 12, 2009

Not so Little

A big swing!
He doesn't use the pedals well, but he is definitely getting the hang of it.
He just got a new helmet so that when we go to the beach he can ride with us. We will rent something. Not sure if we should pull him behind us or attach him to EJ's bike. EJ thinks he'll like being on the back of a big bike. Having the wind blow through his long hair, I mean helmet! I on the other hand witnessed an accident on one of those when I was little. My parents collided into one another while my sister was riding on one of their bikes. No one was seriously injured. I find it hard to believe she remembers, but she is still shudders when she sees one. Any thoughts?

My not so "little" boy.
2yr stats

28 lbs 13 oz 60%
36.5 inches 95%

He is a force to be reckoned with and I think he can truly double in weight when he doesn't want to be picked up or moved. The phrase "limp noodle" does not apply. Noodles weigh nothing! And whoever said, "eat your vegetables so you can grow big and strong," must have been mistaken. Mason is plenty big and I can count his vegetable intake with two hands :)

No comments: