Your prayers are very much appreciated.
The trip went smoothly. I enjoyed the peace and quiet ;)The Dr. who I was supposed to see got stuck in surgery so I saw someone else.He was very kind and considerate of the fact that Avery was very anxious. He kept mentioning that she had already been through so much and he doesn't want to be too aggressive with invasive tests. He seemed genuinely concerned for her whole self and not just the GI issues. I didn't realize I needed to hear that until he said it. God is good!
No huge surprises. We have a short term plan. Got to start somewhere.
We will return again for a surgeon consulate and likely a barium test to see what her insides are doing.
On a positive note, she has gained a pound, we are thrilled! It's not much, but we are headed in the right direction. The DR said to try wheat again. He doesn't think that is her issue. Hooray for more food options.
Avery did not get too upset at the appt and clearly knows I am the one she can turn too ;) PTL
1 comment:
So glad to hear this! I have been praying!!!
Post a Comment