Sunday, October 6, 2013

Divided


 Our family kind of had two different weekends.

The littles were with me and the older 2 with EJ.

On Saturday, I got to introduce Avery to a dear friend visiting from out of town. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures. We also spent some extra time with my mom which was a treat. After that, the kids and I had a low key weekend. We played outside a lot and went for too long walks. Who knew it would be in the 90s the first weekend in Oct.?!?
 
This morning we walked to get breakfast. Ryan was too congested to bring to church :( 
 
The other 3 and my dad, went to a football game.



We reconvened this afternoon after Owen's baseball game. Phew! Time to start another week.
Go Dukes, Eagles and Broncos!! just had to throw that out there ;) Happy football fans at our house.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Look at how much Avery's hair is growing! :)