Thursday, October 10, 2013

Always Something to Say

He talks NON-STOP!!!

I had to write this one down (on the way to preschool yesterday).
"Levi, Booker, Colin and Avery are my best friends."
Avery made the list!! He and Mason must have had a falling out that morning or he would be on the list too ;)
I'd love to think A and R are moving in that direction. Ryan still has lots of issues with her and can be rather impatient when he doesn't get an immediate response of help from me b/c she needs something. He is only 3 after all. But he does show her lots of affection.
I don't know if the feeling is mutual. Avery is not usually the one to initiate the "love" its usually more of a bracing herself for what's about to come ;)
I think they are off to a good start. Especially as the gap in their age closes more with Avery catching up developmentally.

No comments: