oh my goodness! and she can get back up without using her hands! amazing!
PRECIOUS!! When our third took his first steps, Kyle's first comment was, "This never gets old!". So very sweet to see Avery go!
Yipee!! She is so cute and looks like she's about to learn how to take off running, probably because she wants to keep up with her brothers! I love her dress! I wish we could come play!!
LOVE this!! So blessed I got to witness some of those first steps first hand:) love, one of your cheerleaders Avery!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness! and she can get back up without using her hands! amazing!
PRECIOUS!! When our third took his first steps, Kyle's first comment was, "This never gets old!". So very sweet to see Avery go!
Yipee!! She is so cute and looks like she's about to learn how to take off running, probably because she wants to keep up with her brothers! I love her dress! I wish we could come play!!
LOVE this!! So blessed I got to witness some of those first steps first hand:) love, one of your cheerleaders Avery!!!
Post a Comment