Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Fun

My days are so FULL and BUSY that I forget to take pictures. I've got to get back in the habit.
We had a fun long weekend together doing lots of random things. The older 2 went to a college football game on Sat night with Uncle Alex. Aunt Lissa, Tripp and Grandma joined me and the younger 2 for dinner and gluten free sugar cookie making. It took her a little while, but she ate it :)

Sunday, we enjoyed dinner at the Ayers house. No pics :(
Yesterday, we went to the pool, as we were packing up to head home, Avery fell asleep in the stroller. So we just stayed put and enjoyed an extra hour at the pool. I put my feet up and read a magazine b/c someone had to stay nearby ;)
I enjoyed a little one on one with Mason. 
We went for some back to school shopping and frozen yogurt. YUM!
Can't believe he is entering the first grade!

No comments: