Friday, September 20, 2013

A Fighter

We are on Day 9 of giving Avery 3 different medicines. She has an infection in her stomach. We are praying this does the trick. She hates the medicines. 3 vials in the morning and 2 after dinner. Even after 9 days (5 to go) she kicks and screams her way through it. One of us usually works up a sweat. She is a strong 20 lb fighter. Thankfully she still falls into my arms for comfort when it's over.
I will never know exactly what she has already fought in her little life, but I am so glad she did!
She is definitely going to give us a run for our money ;-)

I will spare you a photo of the medicine taking, but this is a good pout face that
she quickly gives us when something isn't going her way.

No comments: