Monday, May 13, 2013

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift

A weekend away with all these lovely ladies. What more could a mom ask for?
(left to right) me, Michelle, Courtney, Becca,Kathy (holding Mary's baby), Mary, Kate, Christy
I am so blessed by these women. We have known each other for 16+ years! We get together every year give or take a few months depending on baby arrivals ;) Christy did an amazing job as hostess and I couldn't have been more relaxed and thankful for my mommy duties to be put on hold for the weekend.

They even surprised me with a showering of girly gifts and gift cards for Avery. 
My first poolside shower :)
 
Courtney and Michelle did a perfect job of recapping the whole weekend and since I opted to leave my camera behind I will send you that way :)

Next time I get on a plane I will be heading to China!! 

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so thankful for the time. it was amazing!