I am one lucky lady. To be doing this. Feeling a little guilty that the other 2 are in school :)
I doubt I will be sitting on the sidelines much this summer. I am really really trying to enjoy him, but I so desperately want to GO. She is missing and I feel it all the time.

I am really struggling to be "HERE". I've been pretty anxious
this week thinking of all that will transpire when we get our TA. Still praying it comes early next week. I can't quite fathom booking international flights with such little notice. It's just not how I like to do things. I am not a spontaneous person. This trip is going to really stretch me. Thankfully EJ is better at it.
Most days my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest and my stomach as been in knots much of the week too.
Thankfully we have FOUR baseball games this weekend to keep me occupied :)
Go Nationals! Go Riverdogs!
1 comment:
love your time with ryan.
soak it all up!!
praying for your heart!!!
Post a Comment