Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

It was such a JOY to come home on mother's day and be embraced by most of my boys ;) and hubby.
Being away always helps me be even more grateful for all that God has given me.
They were very wound up ALL evening which made having my parents and Lissa and Alex over for Mother's day dinner a little nuttier than usual. I didn't think about that when it was all planned (not by me).
My niece/nephew graciously awaited my return. Now she/he can get the show on the road ;) We are ready to meet you, little one! I am so excited my sister will experience the joys and lessons of motherhood. We are both so blessed and loved by our mom. We are lucky to have such a wonderful example. I am also so thankful for my mother-in law and EJ's grandmothers. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: