Today was field day. The best day of the whole school year as far as Owen is concerned.
He talked about it all last night and all day today. Even the parts I was there to witness for myself he still offers me the play by play :)
Each class made a banner for opening ceremonies.
They aren't smiling at the camera, it's Ryan they love :) 
And if you don't think boys talk "outfits", guess again.
From their necklaces all the way down to their precious "high" socks.
See what I mean? Ryan is one of the youngest siblings by far. Owen's friends think he is so fun.
See what I mean? Ryan is one of the youngest siblings by far. Owen's friends think he is so fun.
Mason's class came out for awhile to watch. Their field day is later this month.
He is in the pale green shirt in the middle with his back facing me.
Getting pumped for the tug-of-war. The highlight of field day.
Just a little over a month of school left!!!
1 comment:
wow! that's ALL pretty intense stuff! :-)
Post a Comment