Thursday, January 26, 2012

Doing Nothing

Each night at bedtime, Mason asks what's tomorrow? Meaning does he have preschool or Wellspring or church. When I tell him "nothing" his face lights up! It's not because he doesn't like any of the other options (although Wellspring is NOT his favorite) he just loves being at home to play. You would think having from 1p.m until bedtime each day would be sufficient. It's not like he is never home. 
This was our doing nothing ;)
 Ryan is a huge animal lover. He goes crazy even at the sight of a squirrel.


I witnessed my first duck fight (in background). I only noticed this geese going at it once I uploaded my pics. I was too busy watching the Owen and Mason ducks in the background. It seems like Owen and Mason are arguing a lot more these days.
 They were really going at it.
He did feed the ducks, but he also fed himself ;)

I get a lot more done around the house on Thursdays. It's great having Mason to keep Ryan entertained or just to being a tattletale letting me know what Ryan is up too ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't think any of those crackers would make it to the birds if Finley was holding them!