Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday already?!?!

I have been in denial all week, but because today is already Thursday, it is now evident. The weekly chores (aside from laundry) will not be done. It has been one of those weeks. I just need to accept it and move on.
Owen is home from school. He woke up at 1 a.m. barely able to breath. He and I had a nice pow wow on the front steps in the 40 something degrees. While wrapped in blankets and looking at the gorgeous stars, I assured him that his voice would in fact return and he would be able to breath normally soon. We talked about the test he would miss today and the doctor visit we would be making instead.

We have groceries and a warm house. I am thankful.
The chores will get done someday. And then need to be done all over again.

Orphan Sunday is this weekend. Feels like bigger fish to fry than doing house chores.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hope Owen is feeling better soon and you have a peaceful day!