This is not the first time. Thankfully he can't open the door by himself.
He has a SMALL number of words. Random words. He has recently started calling Owen, "O" and he doesn't stop until Owen turns around and acknowledges his follower. Today, when I took this picture, he said "cheese" and posed. I couldn't believe it. I think he can say more than we realize. It's just too noisy around here ;) He continues to keep us on our toes. It's hard to see in this picture, but he has a nice scratch under his eye. I caught him upside down, about to tumble down the brick steps out front. His main activities for the day include climbing, kicking, throwing and taking things apart. (I am a little nervous about having a Christmas tree)
I wish I could capture on camera, what a ham he is. He will do anything for a laugh. He has some very interesting dance moves that he only pulls out when ALL eyes are on him.
He does NOT like it when his brothers and daddy leave the house without him! If the basement door is opened at any point during the day, he runs to it saying "dad, dad. dad." He LOVES his daddy.
He is still a terrible eater. Although, I think he will do great at parties. He loves to graze and eat while walking around.
I'd say we have our work cut out for us ;)
2 comments:
He looks so much older to me all of sudden!
PRICELESS! I love it! xo
Post a Comment