We arrived at EJ's grandma's house with just a little time to spare before the big meal :) I feel guilty each year that we are not a part of the preparations, but thankfully EJ's dad is Nan's right hand man. Once again, they made a delicious traditional dinner.
Ryan especially enjoyed the cranberry sauce
the twice baked potatoes are my favorite
Ryan served as the entertainment
On Friday, we enjoyed the beginning of Christmas with special free festivities
including ice skating which I didn't get a picture of
the boys and PopPop played mini golf
it was free and very crowded and no scores kept, but they didn't seem to mind
The great weather really played a part in making our trip so great.
With 3 boys SO it's helpful to be outside.
We were outside as much as possible. Including a trip to the beach.
Yes, thank you! I was bound and determined to hang out on the beach.
However, I did not take my shoes and socks off like Mason ;)
More time outside at the playground
Owen conquered the monkey bars.
Our trip home wasn't too bad and we had all of Sunday to settle back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment