Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun Times


We did really have a fun week despite a rocky start. 
I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do b/c we were busy having fun.



Mason with my dad

Everyone was great with our boys.
I wish the boys had cousins closer in age, but they still had a blast.
Thomas humored them on many occasions!
Throwing poppers

driving go-carts

 a jam session
 lot's of yummy treats




The days kind of blurred together. isn't that what is suppose to happen on vacation?
one evening we had an unexpected rain shower and a double rainbow. amazing!

 
I am very proud of how my boys handled themselves in a house with that many adults. And it was tricky all being in the same room, but we were so thankful for the closet for Ryan. I am still recovering from the late nights and early mornings, but it was worth it. Yesterday was a hard day. We were all missing the excitement we had grown accustomed too. Today is a little better, but the routine is slow going.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, just catching up on your life/trip and that is crazy! Glad everyone is ok, and very glad you got an upgrade! That will make for some good stories one day :) LOVE YOU!