Tonight we went to a minor league baseball game. I am not sure I will agree to go to another game if the temperature is above 90. At least not with a 1 yr old. All in all it was a fun game!
The boys have been talking about it for days. On Sundays kids can have a catch on the ball field. When we told Owen he screamed with excitement. We arrived at the game 45 minutes early so the boys could have a catch on the field. Only 15 minutes of that time was spent on the field. The other 30 minutes we just sat sweating and sweating!
EJ did not stop smiling the whole time he was out there This sweaty wiggle worm gave us a workout. But overall he was a trooper. I carried Ryan in our baby carrier on my chest. He sat in it for a long time. I definitely got some looks. You don't usually see many 1 yr old's hanging out on the front of someone in a baby carrier. Oh well, it got the job done.
We met 2 families from our home group at the game. Thanks for the idea Shannon!

1 comment:
I love it! What didn't you love about having a 1 year old strapped to you in the crazy humidity of the summer? We loved being with y'all! :)
Post a Comment