Thursday, July 21, 2011

7,4 and 15 months

He is quickly becoming such a BOY! My how the time flies.
I love him to pieces. He gets so many kisses on those sweet cheeks.
He is a mama's boy. If I am on the floor, he tags home base quite a bit. Not that I mind ;)
 

All 3 boys had their yearly well visits on Monday. It was funny watching them do circles in the small dr. room with just underpants/diaper on. They were troopers. Mason and Ryan each had shots. I came out from speaking privately with the Dr. to find the older two coming out of the bathroom with their urine samples. The nurses (their idea) were quite impressed with how well they followed directions. I thought the nurses were crazy to ask :)

Just so we can laugh in the future, the Dr. predicted their adult heights based on their growth charts. Kinda like predicting a newborn's birth weight in utero, very technical methods. ha!

Owen  current 52 lbs and 49"                                future guess 5'11
Mason current 38.5lbs and 42 "                             future guess 6'1
Ryan current 20lbs 12.5 oz and 30.75"                  future guess 5"10-5"11

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oh, the doctor.

that's funny that they would guess their heights!

doesn't it feel GOOD to have that behind you??

the reppard crew said...

being an "x1" and all, i'm super impressed that you took all three of yours in at once and made it out in one piece. way to go! :)