Friday, May 13, 2011

Slo Mo

After a week of suspecting a sinus infection I gave up and went to the Dr.
I really had thought I was getting better, but a fever on Wed night told me otherwise.
Unfortunately, the world around me has not slowed down to cater to my foggy head and slow movements.
The bare necessities have continued and anything beyond that is courtesy of my mom and dad.
I can probably count on two hands the number of words spoken between EJ and I.
Hopefully my meds will kick in soon, so he will have a wife again this weekend!
The yard sale has been postponed until next weekend. The rainy forecast has gotten the best of us.
Mason will celebrate his actual birthday in style amidst piles and piles of unwanted junk treasures!
(Mim, you won't have missed the yard sale after all. What will fit in your car?)

I had another visit to the dr. today.
I must look pretty pitiful b/c Dr. Mason requested an appointment after lunch.
The Big Bird otoscope (had to look that up) showed popcorn in my ears. No wonder my brain is stuffy!
And my congestion was cured by placing an Oscar the Grouch blood pressure cuff across my nose.
Oh and of course I needed a Cookie Monster shot, but he assured me it wasn't the kind that hurt.
At least there wasn't a co pay and the wait wasn't long. 


I did get to see Owen's 1st grade play on Tuesday night and the infamous field day dance this morning.
Both captured on video. Fortunately field day was not rained out.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

hope you're feeling better!!!