Monday, May 2, 2011

Breaking out the Water Table

I cleaned out the water table today. It was nasty. 
Not sure why it never made it into the basement over the winter.
 All 3 played for a few minutes.
But Ryan was the last man standing.
And boy was he soaked. 
Not to mention all the dirty water he drank. ugh!


When I am outside with the boys, this is my current look. 
Very fashionable, I know.
 My shirt doesn't usually match this nicely and my hair is usually in a ponytail.
I am loving the visor (it was a give-away at baseball game).
It keeps my hair out of my face and I don't need my sunglasses.
You know you are getting old when you don't care if your face isn't getting sun.
You also know you are getting old when you admit it's better that your face isn't getting sun!

3 comments:

Christy said...

oh man you are SOOOO cute!!!
miss you!
love seeing your face :)

Catherine said...

Ali, you look beautiful in this pic!

Courtney said...

awesome pics! especially the one of YOU! :-)