Sunday, May 8, 2011

1 Blessed Mama

Today was a great day! A great weekend actually. I am one spoiled mama. I enjoyed breakfast in bed with a book. Strange at first to be by myself on mother's day, but I got over that in seconds and totally enjoyed the peace and quiet. Fully aware that it wouldn't last long. The older 2 made me cards. I received flowers and a coupon for 1 camera lesson at a camera store! EJ made dinner and then the boys surprised me by taking me out for ice cream.
I have gotten wiser in my mothering days and opted for individual photos. Getting all 3 in one picture and have them all look half decent is not my idea of a good time. I wanted to enjoy the moment and hopefully have a special memory of each. You can tell not all were equally excited for my plan. And if I had already taken my camera lesson I would have waited for the sun to go down a tad more b/c I would  have known the full sun can not even be corrected well in Photoshop :)
 
His first cone (mini)

While getting ice cream we did see a mom with 4 sons!
And no, I did NOT make any comments ;)

1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

GREAT idea on the individual pictures! I love that! And, the one of you and Mason is PRECIOUS, and look at Ryan's EYELASHES--OH MY GOSH! Your boys are so precious and have a wonderful mama!! :) Glad you had a great day!