Monday, May 23, 2011

In My Head and Prayers

"He's got the WHOLE world in HIS hands"
Those words are from a very simple children's song.
They have been playing over and over in my head.
The song may be simple, but the concept is not.
Do I truly believe that?
I keep coming back to this.
"The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made." Psalm 145:9 


This simple song has new meaning for me. 
Because when I sing it, I am seeing 4 new faces. 
I am singing it because of them and them.
4 very special boys in Africa will be coming home soon!

I am not just thinking of the boys.
Two families, who are very dear to me, will be traveling around the world.
But they are in His hands and so are the ones they leave behind.


Those families are trusting Him in BIG ways.
L and L, J and J, I can not wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

thank you. powerful words!

the reppard crew said...

Love it. (and, that is much better than "wheels on the bus," which is what has been in my head all day long!) :)