Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I don't imagine this is the expression Dr. Seuss was going for with Green Eggs and Ham, but at 7 in the morning this is it.
Yesterday, Owen bluntly asked if Leprechauns are real. When I said no, he concluded that the Tooth Fairy is not real either. I have a feeling there has been some talk around the lunch table :) He did however, mention with uncertainty that Santa is real. I just smiled. Don't worry we talked about not spoiling the fun for other children. I think he is secretly relieved that a "fairy" doesn't come into his bedroom while he is sleeping.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i got the same question...even though i'm pretty sure they knew the answer :-)

Christy said...

Ha! Loved the last line :)

Slowly getting caught up on everyone's lives and love getting the update on you!!! And today's 44 days!!!! woohooo!!!