Remember yesterday's post about being busy? Well, little did I know I'd be busy today, running to and from the bathroom with a stomach bug. Not fun, and definitely not fun when 32 weeks pregnant. By 1 p.m. I thought I might never walk again, I was so weak. Mason had managed to throw up at least 3 times by then and now guess who is sick from taking care of us all day?Yep, EJ bit the dust about 5 p.m. today.
I really had no idea how we would feed the boys dinner and get them to bed, but we did. With a little shift work and God's grace and some anit-nausea medicine, I got the boys to bed. I just realized I haven't brushed their teeth in over 8 weeks. Felt strange. I know a lot less about my boys these days than I'd like.
Hopefully everyone will make it through the night. Still holding my breath about Owen. He has a field trip at school tomorrow and would be so bummed to miss it.
And hopefully this prego mommy can hold her Gatorade down or I will be going in for an IV tomorrow.
To bed I go.
Oh and my fun Thur night plans, cancelled! I certainly wouldn't wish this upon anyone.
3 comments:
oh ali I am so sorry. that is awful, we are praying you all feel better by tomorrow and that owen doesn't catch it. and I hope you can reschedule your baby celebration.
Oh Ali, I'm so sorry that you're all sick. I hope everyone's feeling better quickly and you can get together with your friends really soon!
Ali,
So sorry you're sick! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery! Are you starting to feel better at all?
Tara & Joshua were sick yesterday, too. I'm just holding my breath and praying for health since we all played together Monday. Yikes!
Post a Comment