Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sisters

My mom, sister, Mason and I all had lunch yesterday before my Dr. appt to celebrate our birthdays. It was a good thing we went before my appt, more on that later.
There is nothing quite like sisterhood. It's good to be known so well, and to be loved despite it. To have such history and memories with someone that no explanation is necessary. To laugh at the exact same moment, or say the exact same thing or even call our mother at the same time. I am blessed that my sister lives so close and that she would drop anything for me, and well if I could get off the couch I'd do the same for her :) Happy Birthday Lissa, I love you! Thanks for celebrating with me.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

sisters ARE precious! and it's such a blessing when they are so close by!

Lissa said...

Aww thanks sis! I just now saw this. I love you too! Happy Birthday!