Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy Girl

I had my 32 week Dr appt today. Everything is still holding strong and looking good. So I am to keep doing what I am doing. I am actually quite relieved. I felt so good last week that I did way more than I had be doing. I was afraid I had overdone it. Turns out I am fine. Which is a good thing, b/c I have several fun things on the schedule this week that I was terrified I would have to cancel.
My Wellspring group is getting together for dessert to celebrate baby Fogarty on Thurs.
On Friday, I am getting my hair cut (long overdue).
Saturday morning, the girls from my evening bible study are getting together to celebrate our baby.
This will surely make the week fly by. And then next week we start the marathon of birthdays in our family. Hooray!

No comments: