Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Special Guests

We had the privilege of an even fuller house, with guest from CO. Jess and her son Beck came for a visit. We first met in Ch1na getting our girls. We have remained in touch, although not as much as I wish. It was SO wonderful to catch up with her. And they helped entertain Yangcai too :)

 
EJ and Jess took the older 4 to our YMCA rock wall. Yangcai loved it! I am not going to lie, it was a tough weekend with Yangcai. He did not handle having house guests, well. I don't know why, but he struggled for sure. We went to the Science Museum, thanks to a generous friend who gave us free tickets :)
 

Ryan's favorite part of the museum was the craft room. Big surprise. I didn't mind sneaking off with him.

We opted not to bring Avery to the museum which was a wise decision. Keeping with Yangcai requires a lot of attention. Instead she spent the morning with friends. And boy, did she have the time of her life ;) Thanks Jill!

After a rough weekend with Yangcai, I needed a plan for Monday and once again my parents came to the rescue. I took him and Avery to their house to enjoy the beautiful weather, scenery and get somethings off my chest ;) 
He was so peaceful and calm on the dock. A little irritated that the fish didn't bit a single time. But nonetheless it was just what we all needed! God's gift of beautiful spring weather continued his whole last week and I couldn't have been more grateful.
The best shot I got of just the two of us. Too bad I didn't consider my wardrobe ;) Survival mode, people!

No comments: