We had separate birthday celebrations, but I figured I might as well post them together.
The last two weeks of March felt insane. Between the beginning of spring sports and 3 birthdays in 5 days, we had full calendars.
I got to celebrate Lissa, two times. Once for dinner at our house and also for donuts with her friends on her actual bday. I love having her nearby and am thankful we see each other as often as we do.
The night before my bday, two friends took me out for dessert. I am blessed by their friendships and felt very loved by our time together. When I came home I found this waiting for me :)
On my birthday, my mom surprised us with donuts!
Lissa and Tripp brought me a yummy mexican lunch!
EJ and I celebrated the following weekend with a dinner date!! Much needed after our busy two weeks. Thanks to Lissa and Alex for babysitting our crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment