It was determined when our trip was planned that it would include a trip to the Crayola Zoo Factory. We chose Ryan's birthday. Little did we know it would be one of their busiest days. The factory was not prepared, they did not have enough employees working and I began to question our safety :( I am fairly certain fire codes were broken.
The kids had a GREAT time despite the LONG lines. I am glad they won't remember those negative details ;)
The place has great potential, when the whole state doesn't descend upon them all at once.
The kids and Mim ;) drew on these tablets and then displayed for a few minutes on a giant wall.
Make your own crayon label
Avery and the giant lite brite
Aunt Jill and Ryan waited in a SLOW line for at least an hour to get the birthday boy a glitter tattoo.
He was thrilled!
It's basically like a children's museum with movie about crayon making. The actually factory is in another facility in the same town. The kids also made markers, melted crayon molds and played with Crayola's version of play dough.
I am so glad the kids had fun. It was SO nice of Mim to treat us. I wish crowds didn't effect me so much. It's getting a lot worse with age. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment