Thursday, April 30, 2015

Back to the Ballfield

We are SO grateful for Spring's arrival and with it, baseball! As much as I complain about our crazy schedules and the shuffling involved, once I am at the field, I love it.

I was thrilled when Mason was assigned the "Durham Bulls" b/c if I squint my eyes I can imagine a Denver Bronoco ;) My beloved football team.
Mason has been pitching and catching a lot. He LOVES pitching. Makes me a nervous wreck, but thankfully at this age the games aren't super intense and neither is his personality! He has been a lot more excited about baseball this spring than last year, not sure why, but I am loving his enthusiasm.
He is the cutest!
Owen has been playing soccer this spring. Having them play two different sports has been really great for their relationship. They can both genuinely enjoy each others games with no comparisons. They have also been helping the other practice at home. Hooray for signs of friendship and love :)

No comments: