Sunday, April 6, 2014

Juggling Act

This weekend was a busy one. EJ left on Friday to visit with family. His mother's mothers' health is failing rapidly. He had a nice visit with his grandmother and mom. It's been a long time since he has made that journey on his own. We missed him, but I kept the kids busy and thankfully we enjoyed him today b/c he arrived home late Sat.
The kids and I bike/scooter ed/stroller ed to a nearby bagel shop on Sat morning. It was a great workout and fun treat for breakfast.
Later, I babysat for baby Tripp. I took all 5 to Mason's first baseball game. What a riot. I know everyone was wondering what in the world? I didn't take any pictures of the game, but I did manage to catch Mason at bat each time. He had his first hit off a machine. Pretty big deal in his world!

 
Avery struggled to share Momma. Thankful for her attachment, but certainly tricky holding 2, 22lb babies at once :)Later we introduced Tripp to our ball pit (that recently made a re-appearance). He loved it.
 Get 'em Tripp!
More progress on the basement. Yahoo! 
The bathroom vanity and plumbing is in, the stairs are done and the flooring installation starts tomorrow. Pics soon.

1 comment: