Thursday, April 10, 2014

Special Buddies

Ryan had so much fun painting pottery in December, that he and I decided it would be a fun activity for his birthday. In lue of a party, he invited his best buddy, Colin, to join him. We stopped for donut holes on the way.
 They each picked a dog to paint. They both talk about wanting pet dogs ;)
Colin's mom, Erin, is one of my dear friends which made for such a fun double date. She has 3 boys, in very similar ages to mine, so we have a lot in common :)

Halfway through we realized Colin's dog was looking a lot like Clifford.
 Lissa graciously babysat Avery so I could fully engage with Ryan and his guests. Thanks Lissa!
These boys are only 6 weeks apart and they have been friends from day 1. It helps that they are each the 3rd boy :) They are quite a pair! I thoroughly enjoyed my extra time with Erin. Such a fun morning.

No comments: