Thursday, February 20, 2014
Table Talk
On Valentine's Day, I decided to strap on our other booster seat and let Avery sit at the table with us. I figured it would be easier for the fondue, but mostly I am tired of our old worn out high chair. It has certainly seen better days. I am also tired of telling Avery to sit down over and over again. Our little acrobat can weasel out of almost any harness. I know this new sit isn't resolving the disobedience factor. It is merely delaying the inevitable. (This buckle works better) We are really choosing our battles wisely and extending as much grace as we safely can. We will have our work cut out for us, Avery loves sitting at the table with us. When it's the three of us at lunch, we have very silly conversations always instigated by Ryan. He continues to be our jokster and can tell a story about everything and nothing all at the same time. Avery basically mimics all we say and do, including how we sit, stand, cross our arms, etc. So you can imagine, the table talk is entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment