Sadly, the blue still needs a second coat and so does the base molding. Last week, I gave it all I had during nap times and in the evenings and then my body HATED me and I had to rest over the weekend. We were busy enough with activities plus had the tile guy working, that I wouldn't have been able to do much anyway. It just seems backwards that I'd be most productive during the week.
My mom came over Friday to allow me extra work time.

My new best friends...well, at least until my arms hurt so bad that I didn't want to go near them.
When I wrote my post about "connecting" I had know I idea it'd be with a paintbrush and putty. Not exactly what I had in mind. Thankfully it has given me a lot of quiet space to think and pray more.Yes, there is SO MUCH more to do. And NO, we do not have a "end date." That bothers some folks, including one of my children :)


1 comment:
i love the blue! i wish i could paint alongside you...we could "connect". i actually enjoy painting...
Post a Comment