Friday, January 3, 2014

Ringing it In

Our seventh year ringing in the New Year with these dear friends.
 I didn't take many pictures. I was too busy chatting. Courtney has a few more here.

We alternate locations. I am so glad I chose the kid's portion b/c Leah knows how to throw a gorgeous dinner! My hosting skills have drastically gone down hill. The dinner was SO yummy too. If only it could have lasted a little longer. We did manage to stay awake til midnight :)

I love starting the New Year with these friends. We may not see each other enough, but we do have this yearly tradition and I am so grateful.Their personalities may be very different, but each of these ladies inspire me and their marriages inspire me and they ALL point me closer to Him. So Thankful. Blessed!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i love your pictures!! and you :-)