Don't worry I won't give an update about each week. Especially since we are already on week NINE (!). I have only taken pictures at large milestones.
The demolition and framing began the week before Thanksgiving. Then began the framing. These pictures were taken around the 2 week mark. We were thrilled how the layout looked/felt. A dear and talented friend created the plans for FREE in her spare time (ya right, she has 3 SMALL children). We are SO thankful and love the design.
The demolition and framing began the week before Thanksgiving. Then began the framing. These pictures were taken around the 2 week mark. We were thrilled how the layout looked/felt. A dear and talented friend created the plans for FREE in her spare time (ya right, she has 3 SMALL children). We are SO thankful and love the design.
This is a portion of the new guest room
Shower base installed
Plumbing for bathroom vanity
It was stressful to be making so many decisions when I should have been preparing for Christmas. I am glad that part is behind us!
1 comment:
I would love to see play by play updates on this remodel. Don't be afraid to share! And I love that the fireplace will be in the guestroom!
Post a Comment