Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mason Time

Yesterday, I got to spend a little extra time one on one with Mason. EJ and Owen went away together. While the younger 2 were napping, I relinquished MY (precious) quiet time and played his choices, Creationary and then a pretend lego jewel robbery.

He had some fun with the camera remote.


 
He has always been great at playing. He has an incredible imagination. There are days he comes home from school and goes straight for his toys. Most of the time it's legos. He gladly plays on his own, but LOVES if someone plays with him.
I don't do it has often as I should, but I was glad I could say "yes," yesterday.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so hard to give up that quiet mama time. I'm glad you had some sweet time with Mason!

Courtney Cassada said...

wow - good for you! look at his smile...