Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just a Glimpse

These 3 photos were taken at same exact time. A small snap shot of having a 3,6,9 yr old. They don't seem to agree on anything. At least in this moment they were all "sitting" and pretty peacefully I might add. We have all been relearning what it means for us all to be home during the day. Fun times! Lots of disagreeing, pestering and "I have nothing to do," quotes.
Two things on my list for Owen before China: teach him to play solitaire and lessons with my camera. I can cross 1 off my list ;)
 
The one thing they all do together. Eat! And all the time if I'd let them ;) 
But of course not the exact same things b/c that would be too easy ;)

It's a good thing I got so much done for our trip before school was out. Cause I ain't getting nothing done now! Random fevers have made things more interesting too. Mason on Monday and Ryan Wed-Thurs. Who's next?

No comments: