Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fun, Full Weekend Part 1

After such a sad (for me) week, I was quite relieved and excited for our fun weekend plans. It certainly helped keep me going.
After the boys' half day we headed to the Cassada's for a quick visit. Courtney knows what this wait is like and I am so blessed by her prayers and our conversations. It was just what my heart needed.

It was a beautiful weekend and there was lots of time spent outdoors.



 Levi and Ryan are still quite the pair.
I didn't get pics of Owen and Joshua but they picked up right where they left off. Played catch almost the entire weekend ;)
 Today is Levi's bday :) 
SO fun to sing to him and remember back 2 years ago when he first met his forever family.
.
We also got to see the Youngs. But I didn't get any pictures :( The Cassada's graciously babysat our 3 on Sat. night while EJ and I attended a wedding. Then we spent 1 more night and left fairly early this morning. It was short, but sweet and hopefully next time we see them will be at the airport with Avery which won't be long now :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

we loved having you!!