Monday, February 25, 2013

To China with Love

It's finally ready. It only took me a month to pull it together. Good grief.
It's not the softest blanket in the world. I didn't realize how crunchy the iron-on transfer would feel. Nothing like looking at ourselves on a blanket ;) Don't look too close, my sewing techniques could use some work.

The baby's 1st photo album, really difficult to find these days. Not pictured are some treats for all the kids and nannies and a few baby toys for the orphanage. An employee of our agency will translate our english.
I have no idea, if I should be making a much bigger effort at this point towards the orphanage as a whole, but at this point we will wait. Certainly hoping to bring donations with us when we travel.
Pray this makes it to her. Seems like a crazy concept. Oh and the disposable camera, it's worth a shot, right? Who knows if we will ever see it again.
What in the world will Sugar Plum think when she sees these pictures of us white folk?

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Love the tabby blankie. I think its a great box to send her!

Michelle said...

Love! So fun that you finally get to send her something!

Unknown said...

YEA!!! This is PRECIOUS and has your love all over it! She will be blessed too:) love!!