Tuesday, February 5, 2013

31 Goodies

The 31 products arrived today!! 3 huge boxes full of goodies. (I am loving all the pink) It didn't take nearly as long to sort and divide as I thought it would. It was fun to see what my friends bought b/c it was too hectic at the party to see each order. Now I have a reason to see each of those friends again to deliver and thank them for their purchases.
As hostess, I got several free items plus $250 worth of credit to spend!! That was a fun shopping spree. What a treat. I got all kinds of great things. One of which is this super cute bag for Sugar Plum. Basically a new diaper bag. And yes, she and I share the same first initial ;) Will come in handy later if I want to use it for myself.
 
I was also able to buy end-of-the-year gifts for Owen and Mason's teachers, a baby gift for my sister, a camera bag for myself and a rolling duffel bag that Sugar Plum and I can fight over ;)

No comments: