Wednesday, February 8, 2012

22 months

Pictures of Ryan in this jacket are long overdue. I "stole" it during a white elephant exchange this Christmas, just so I could take pictures of him. I am finally getting around to it. He can barely move his arms and until today wouldn't really let me keep it on him for more than a minute. Too bad Halloween is not right around the corner. It's 18 months if anyone wants it ;)
He is not an easy kid when he is sick. I am a little over him right now. It would certainly be helpful if he had more words. We still don't hear much. Occasionally, he busts out with a new word shocking us all. But it's rare. He was weighed at the Dr. office on Friday, 23 lbs yea! He is still wearing 18 month clothes. I really do think the Lord is watching out for me, by giving him small stature (for now). It's hard enough carrying 23lbs around.
He is still our goofy one. He will do almost anything for attention whether it causes him physical harm or not. Thankfully nothing major so far.