Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FUNdue

We surprised the boys tonight after dinner with their first ever fondue. It was as if they had died and gone to heaven. Mason has never kissed and hugged me so much at the table before. It was such a fun ending to our day. Don't you love the retro fondue pot? It was a wedding present my parent's received.
My valentine walked through the door at 5:05 p.m.
That is gift enough for me.
I love this man!




Chocolate kisses.
I heard more belly laughs from this one today than I think I ever have before.
I am so glad he is feeling good again.

3 comments:

Jill said...

These are the cutest pictures! I especially like the one of Mason holding the chocolate covered marshmallow. Super fun idea. :)

Jill said...

oops... I meant to say Ryan holding the marshmallow. :)

Courtney said...

so fun!!! (and i love how we both had pictures of us kissing our "babies" yesterday :-))