looking back (why take the pics if you aren't going to look back at them?)

the present
Mason has always loved to play. He is incredible at playing on his own too. I am going to make a very good effort of staying home Thursday mornings b/c that is his only morning at home. I haven't done a great job at it yet. But that is my goal. He loves school and his only complaint is there are no legos :)He is really getting big. He looks so much older. He has become tall and lean (but solid) and I can now talk to him just like I would anyone else.
So far I think, 4 yrs is my favorite age. 4 yrs was my favorite age with Owen too.
3 comments:
he is so adorable. i would love for him to play with my boys sometime . . . if he would be up for playing with some "littles" you know :)
Yay, so glad to hear 4 is a great age since we just hit it! :)
i TOTALLY agree! 4 year olds ARE the best (unless you GET them when they are 4... ;-))
Post a Comment