Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st day of 2nd grade

The weather was LOUSY! No annual outdoor pictures this year.
He was a little nervous but not too bad.
And did not mind getting his picture taken.

The neighbor in the blue sweatshirt and making a silly face is in Owen's class this year.  I know this brought a lot of comfort to Owen as they stepped off the bus together and made their way to their classroom. They sat next to each other at lunch too. He has 5 other kids from his 1st grade class.

 
I can't believe Mason will be wearing a backpack and boarding the bus next year!

 
He had a great day. We celebrated with root beer floats (his newly discovered favorite treat). 
I didn't account for the 65 degree weather. Yesterday was hot and sunny. They didn't seem to mind ;)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

yay! look at that curl in your hair! :-)

did mason get a haircut??

mason on the BUS! wow!!!

so glad owen had a good day!