Thursday, September 29, 2011

Always Moving

Mason recently moved up to bigger wheels.
I can no longer keep up with him on foot. Bummer!
 Why must they do tricks while dad is at work ;)
Do women with 3 boys have more gray hair? I wonder if a study has been done.

 He is trying to keep up. See his feet blur?
He doesn't pedal (too small to reach yet) but he pushes himself along.
Quite fast, actually.
 Oh, Brother!
 The fall favorite.
Yes, the ball hit me. I should have chosen my words more carefully ;)

 at least they are smiling
oh my heart. the number of kisses he gets each day, too many to count!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love these action photos! Let me know when you find the results of the "moms with 3 boys" study. :) I think there has got to be some link to gray hair or something of that nature.

Sarah said...

so sweet! i feel ya on the gray hair with boys! :) enjoy this wonderful fall weekend!!! i know you will! (loved the camping pics btw!!)