I don't remember 1 yrs old being so exhausting. Perhaps it's because I haven't had 2 other children at the same time. He is keeping me on my toes. And curtailing my desire for another baby. Not that we were seriously considering it, but up until now it's been sad thinking Ryan is my last baby.
I guess the odds were good I'd get a climber. 1 out of 3 isn't too bad I suppose. He likes to escape from his highchair. I looked up from cutting some food and he was sitting on the tray of his chair. YIKES!
I have also found him sitting in the middle of the train table. Not nearly as scary mind you. Today, despite the tight buckle he was trying to slither out of the grocery cart seat. He is so small he can turn almost all the way around in the grocery cart basket with the buckle on.
Oh, brother is at it again.
Just wanting to remember the fun ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment