Sunday, June 12, 2011

Precious

Tonight at bedtime, I asked Owen and Mason who wanted to pray that the Cassada kids would be able to sleep on their LONG plane ride. Mason did. His prayers are choppy and aren't always translatable. For some reason when he prayers he confuses verb tenses, pronouns, etc.
Tonight he prayed for the Cassadas that they would get their friends. That Sawyer would be happy and see his family soon.
After he was done. Owen said, "they are not getting their friends, they are getting their brothers"
Turns out Mason wasn't confused but actually calling the boys our friends.
Owen said, "well that's okay then. All Cassadas are our friends, right mommy"

Be still my heart. This has been my prayer. I know that Mason will accept Lincoln and Levi easily, but Owen I am not sure about. Partly because he may see them as a threat to his friendship with Joshua. Mostly because he is shy around people and kids he doesn't know. (He gets that from his mama)

Yes, Owen, all Cassadas are our friends. We can't wait to meet Lincoln and Levi!

2 comments:

Alden and Dorian said...

Ali, I LOVED your post! Simply precious. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. We ALL are consumed with thinking of the Cassadas! So....while we sleep tonight....they will BE with Lincoln and Levi! AMAZING! Thanks for your friendship and prayers for this family. Happy Summer to you all!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.